Hello i had a miscarriage at 15 weeks had a D&C done. About a week 1/2 later me and my husband had intercourse. Well after that i had some spotting for like 3 days, and now 3 weeks later i am having lower back pains, discharge with some blood on it and cramping. Is this normal or can i be pregnant again?

You DEFINITELY could be pregnant!!!! I am surprised they didn't tell you that after your D&C! Sorry about your loss by the way!!! When you have a miscarriage, etopic or fullterm pergnancy, your hormones are at a peak. Thus the reason why they tell you to wait, not only for that reason but for normality of your cycle - so they can judge the date. Sounds like you didn't have your period, so write down the dates etc. Because if you are, they will want to guestimate when you are due. If it is brown blood, that can be the sign of the fertilized egg emplanting. BUT I doubt that because of your D&C which removes all of that anyway. So this could be it for you! And I truly hope it is Mariann! Give it a week, take a pregnancy test, - because your HCG levels might still be a bit wonky. I wish you a healthy baby!!!! Good luck and please let me know OK?