My story started january 9, 2008, when we went for our 16 weeks checkup . The doctor told us baby had died maybe couple days before US. She wanted to do D C, but i got second opinion, and we went with Cytotec, on january 11 my cervix was dilated and I went into labor. My son was born( I wish I died with him) , they never found out why he died, I did have to have D C day later, cause they had to remove some pregnancy tissue, even though my baby came out whole but some placenta was still left.
We waited 2 weeks to have sex ( I was told by my gyn to wait a month), I admitt did not use protection, but my husband did not come inside me. about 2 weeks ago, started feeling sick, i was scared I might be pregnant again, but then I got my "period" or at least I think so, beacause it was very very different from what Ive had before, bleeding was so strong, I had to change my tampon every hour,, well even if I was pregnant i was not anymore, I thought. now week and a half later , I still feel sick, my gyn gave me birth control to stop the bleeding, which I have been taking for 10 days now, I am waiting to results from blood work to come back, but I am so scared. I desperately want baby, but I am scarred my body is not ready, I am scared I have been drinking and took antibiotics,, yesterday I started spotting (very light brownish), I am not feeling any pain, the blood does not smell or anything like that.
Did anyone, I mean anyone expirienced something like that? and did anyone got pregnant just weeks after misscarriage and then went on to ahve a normal pregnancy.
Thank you all for reading

How are you? Don't be scared you can give birth to a healthy child next time. Unfortunately something had to be wrong with your baby to die at 16 weeks. More than likely a chromosomal abnormality. This happens a lot. Most miscarriages have to do with a chromosomal abnormality when they are this early and sometimes even a little later. But please don't you worry or be afraid. Unfortunately is part of nature. It happened to me. I miss my child that I never met very much but I came to understand that soometimes it happens and is very common and, we women, are not to blame. Is not because we are not healthy. Sometimes that monthly egg divides incorrectly and causes chromosomal abnormalities or is just not mature enough or too matured. That egg has to be just right and is not always but the majority of the time the egg is good. It so happenes that sometimes we get pregnant when the egg was not very good. Or sometimes the sperm is to blame. Pregnancy is a science and everything has to be just perfect, and is not always. Did they test on your baby? They can do that. And it would have been good to know for you to feel better. Remember not to be scared. Have faith. And yes you can get pregmnat right away after a miscarriage but Doctors recommend to wait 2 or 3 cycles before you get pregnant. But becoming pregnant right away might or might not cause another miscarriage. Baut a lot of women become pregnant right away and have a healthy pregnancy. I wish you the best and hope to hear from you.

i'm very sorry. i had a similar experience. i was ten weeks pregnant, and went for my first prenatal visit, and my baby had no heartbeat. it had died about two weeks earlier. this was on october. in january i got pregnant again. i am now 14 1/2 weeks pregnant, and everything is going well so far. you really have a better chance of having a healthy baby with your next pregnancy. the guest was very right, most of the time when women miscarry it's from a chromosomal abnormality, and it's not your fault. i was very nervous when i found out i was pregnant again, and each week, i feel a little better. best of luck.