I am suffering from degenerative bone diseases. I was surprised when I found out that there are over 40 million Americans affected by degenerative bone diseases.
I have lots of pain which I mainly control with medications and I am trying to enter into myself food rich with calcium. I need some tips how to minimize pain, suggestions?

It seems to me that you already know what you need for degenerative bone diseases. I did some research about this because my mom has the same problem. It is believed that a lot of the suffering and pain associated with degenerative bone diseases can be minimized even avoided altogether with proper diet, exercise, and dietary supplementation. And this dietary supplementation begins with a mineral supplement that has calcium properly balanced with other nutrients that are necessary for calcium absorption and re-absorption into the bones. It is necessary because without these other nutrients, calcium is deposited into the soft tissues of the body rather than absorbed into the bone matrix, since proper calcium metabolism and utilization does not occur without these other nutrients, they are just as important as the calcium itself. Just be careful with the dose you are taking.