Hi! Someone suggested me to use EZorb, because EZorb contains Calcium Aspartate Anhydrous. What is Calcium Aspartate Anhydrous? It is important to say that I have osteoporosis.

Hi! Calcium aspartate anhydrous is the most stable form of organic calcium compound. Other organic calcium compound, including calcium aspartate and various forms of amino acid chelates of calcium, are in hydrous forms. They all contain two or more crystalline water in their molecules. As a result, the bonding of amino acid molecules to calcium atoms is often too weak to stay stable. Hydrous form of calcium aspartate and amino acid chelates of calcium will become insoluble in the pH environment of the small intestine, and will not be bioavailable for absorption. In essence they are not better than common inorganic calcium supplements. Manufacture of Ezorb claim that Calcium Aspartate Anhydrous have 92 % absorption. Before you use Ezorb you should consult with your doctor.

why would I need to check with my doctor before using Calcium Aspartate Anhydrous? Can it be harmful?

Good answer by osier. You should always keep your PCP doctor informed of any drugs you are taking from all doctors and any supplements. The answer is "No" Calcium Aspartate Anhydrous will not interfere with any medication or cause side effects and you can't be allergic to it. Here is a little more information in layman terms about bone health and calcium.

Healthy hard bone is actually live cells just like your nails, hard on top but live cells just under the hard area. So to have healthy strong bones your body has to build these cells. A recipe for bone cells or bone tissue is like a cake recipe. The cake recipe uses a large amount of flour some liquid and small amounts of other ingredients. The recipe for bone cells is a lot of calcium, some phosphorus, and 25 to 30 other trace elements. (Note bone is not made out of Strontium.) If you only have half of the flour required by the recipe the cake will not bake correctly. If the body only has half of the calcium needed for bone tissue recipe the bone tissue will not come out correctly. So the key to building bone tissue is being able to get enough calcium over to our blood and tissue side of our body where it will be stored inside our bones. Our bones act as a store house for calcium the body needs for many things like building new bone cells, repairing the hard bone where needed, and building new bone cells where the old dead bone cells were removed. We will only address building bone tissue.

Calcium come in two forms inorganic and organic. Bone tissue can be built out of any calcium compound from the worst inorganic; Calcium Carbonate 5% absorption rate to the very best inorganic; Calcium Citrate 25% absorption rate. There are many other inorganic calcium's which will fall in between these two. All inorganic calcium must have vitamin D and magnesium to make it absorbable. Organic calcium does not need vitamin D or magnesium to be absorbed.

The problem with these inorganic calcium compound is the body will only absorb small amounts. Example: if you take 2000 milligrams of Calcium Carbonate the body will only absorb 100 milligrams or if you take 2000 milligrams of Calcium Citrate the body will only absorb 500 milligrams. A woman at 3rd month pregnancy the baby will use more calcium than 500 milligrams so how is a adult suppose to survive on such a small amount of calcium. The body needs thousands of milligrams to build bone tissue.

EZorb is organic calcium, 100% pure Calcium Aspartate Anhydrous and is extracted from green vegetables like spinach. Spinach contains more calcium than any other vegetable we eat. The dose of EZorb for a person between 100 to 160 pounds is 4480 milligrams taken and 92.06% equals 4124 milligrams absorb then stored inside your bones waiting to be use by the body. This dose is equal to eating 1 1/3 gallons of cook spinach. There is no such thing as too much stored calcium. There is such a thing as too much inorganic calcium because 75% to 95% is not absorb.

Inorganic calcium are high in elemental calcium which has been found to cause body stones and is the reason we can not just take more inorganic calcium to make up for the poor absorption rate. EZorb will not cause body stones because 92% is absorbed. As we get older the osteoblasts cells also show signs of getting older by not keeping up with building bone tissue as fast as osteoclasts cells remove dead bone cells. EZorb has one other property that being it will stimulate the osteoblasts cells causing them to build more bone tissue than normal for our age.

In the beginning I said healthy bones are live bone cells. All cells in our body have a PDL predetermine life so bone cells will die. This is where our osteoclasts cell come into play by removing dead bone cells. After dead cells are removed that leaves a hole or depression where healthy bone cells can be built. If your body could build new bone cells over dead bone cells then as time goes by our bone would continue to grow bigger. So I hate to be the one to tell Sally Field that loosing bone is a good thing otherwise there would be no place to build new healthy bone tissue.

So I will tell you there is no magic dust in any bottle of calcium so quite wasting time looking for it. Just purchase calcium by absorption rate and let your body build strong bones as God design it to do. Once absorbed calcium is calcium no mater where it came from. The key or secret is getting enough calcium absorbed where the body has enough for the osteoblasts cells to build bone tissue.

Another word of advise is to not to put too much emphasis in DEXA scans. DEXA scan machines can not tell the difference between dead brittle bone cells or healthy bone tissue. Dead bone cells are more dense than live bone cells. So if a person has been taking bisphosphates drugs over a period of time their body will have retained many dead bone cells making the DEXA scan numbers look better while bone health has worsen. Strontium will also make DEXA scan numbers look better. DEXA scans are still the best way to indicate our bone density and a way for a doctor to sell lots of drugs. So use some common sense

I use to have severe osteoporosis in 2004 and in 2007 was back to normal bones taking only Calcium Aspartate Anhydrous. Still taking the calcium in 2010 and my last DEXA scan shows normal bones no change since 2007.

could calcium aspartate anhydrous be beneficial for people with fibromyalgia?

I would just like to say that LPenn is a sales man for Ezorb. :-S
As I see it , what he has to say, which is allot, cannot be depended on!

I've had fibro, lupus, lyme, arthritis, osteo... I'd tried everything available before I started ezorb. was at the end of the rope. Ezorb worked like a charm! Within 3 months, all of the pain went away. Till this day I've been pain free for 3 years! My bone density numbers also improved, even though they didn't increase as much as I wished. But that was two years ago. I'm going to have another scan Sept of this year. I'm sure I'm see some big numbers!

Calcium cirtate is *not* inorganic. It is a Calcium salt of citric acid. Citric acid is an organic molecule. The fact that you aren't even aware of this doesn't lend an authority to what you've posted

I had my left knee replaced 4 years ago. My right knee started giving me trouble last year. I also had a heel spur. A coworker suggested I use ezorb. I've been on it for 5 months. It dissolved my heel spur. My right knee nolonger bothers me. I give credit to ezorb.

I'm so glad to read all your posts. I was concerned about the ingredients as I didn't know what they were. I've had a bone spur below one of my fingers off and on for years. As I know that if you are deficient in calcium your body tends to develop these to try and protect itself I think.
Over the years I must've positively affected my calcium levels when the spur would dissipate-this time it would not and it was painful to boot. Not being satisfied with usual calcium supplements I stumbled on to EZorb and have been taking for about a month.
Within 2 weeks the spur was gone and no more pain to that area. I believe EZorb to be responsible and am thrilled with it's absorption rate. Good luck to all.
By the way tums is not a good source for calcium-it actually robs your body of calcium as I believe it also has phosphoros in it-interferes with absorption.

Just came back from my doctor's office. Hip improved from -3.1 to -2.7 and L1-L4 from -2.8 to -2.3, in two years! I can't believe EZORB actually worked! Like many others I had my share of doubt at the beginning. I'm so glad I took a chance. I'll absolutely recommend EZORB to anyone who has osteoporosis!

If one takes calcium aspartate anhydrous and your calcium level is okay, but have osteoporosis 2.5 3.1, 2.7 by Dexa. Will this cause too much calcium in my system and elevate the level of calcium?

Hi Ola,

Everyone's calcium level (in the blood) is OK or in a normal range because when it get low the body will put Calcium back in the blood. In layman terms think of Calcium that is available for the body to use is either stored inside the bones (the warehouse) or if none available (warehouse empty), the body uses the emergency backup system (God only gave our bodies one emergency backup system that being for calcium) taking it from the hardbone which we want to prevent. The body will always try to use stored calcium first.

When you eat food your body will take the absorbed calcium and store it inside your bones for future use. So no you can not have too much calcium in your system and elevate the level of calcium.

There is a thing of having too much elemental calcium (bad calcium that causes body stones) which is why your doctor doesn't want you to take too much inorganic calcium (1600 – 1800 mg). Since Calcium Aspartate Anhydrous is organic it has very little elemental calcium in it and you don't have to worry about taking too much.

Elixir Industry manufacture of CalciumAspartateAnhydrous (who I do not work for as implied) uses about 2 gallons of processed green vegetables and/or vegetation to produce 1 daily serving of CalciumAspartateAnhydrous. Remember CalciumAspartateAnhydrous does not provide the healing your body does by using it to make bone tissue.

"…........but have osteoporosis 2.5 3.1, 2.7 by Dexa." Your T-scores are not as bad as I use to have. Are these your totals? You should only be concerned with the Totals not individual bone because hardbone is under change all the time.

When you get a DEXA scan how do you know if the area being tested contains lots of dead bone cells, or maybe the cells have just been removed, or maybe all new bone tissue, or a combination of the 3 states. Dead bone cells are dense/heavy would give the best reading, the area with dead cells removed will give the worst reading, and if all new bone tissue would give a reading somewhere in between but is strong bone. This is why your DEXA scans could show worst or better than before.

"….........Calcium cirtate is *not* inorganic. It is a Calcium salt of citric acid. Citric acid is an organic molecule. The fact that you aren't even aware of this doesn't lend an authority to what you've posted." What makes the difference is where the calcium came from, inorganic – powdered rock or organic – vegetables. The citrate is from citric acid which is organic and if you think that makes Calcium Citrate organic your wrong and being such an expert on organic calcium, Calcium Cirtate is spelled Calcium Citrate.

I will say again all inorganic calcium must have lots of vitamin D and magnesium added only for absorption. Organic calcium’s do not.

It took me over 2.5 years to get back to normal healthy strong bones, without the bad side effects you get from the drugs.

How many calcium aspartate anhydrous capsules do you take a day (the serving size is 2 capsules)

You take this calcium by body weight. Here is a link to the Dosage Information Sheet.

http://e20082006.ezorbcalcium.com/pdf/Dosage%20Rev071505Information.pdf