what to do for calcium deposits on my back bone

It is a simple procedure to have your best friend get really wasted and take a power drill to your calcium deposit. Have a towel ready just in case he nicks a major artery.

Please on serious topic dont try to make a faltu mazzzak....I was searching for treatment for calcium deposit on backbone, and the above reply is ridicules

Get a doctor to check it out. I have a few on my arms and I just found one on my leg. I'm getting a bit worried now and I'm about to go to the doctors to get a diagnosis. If it is a calcium build up, I've heard Vitamin K can help reduce the build up.

My husband has calcium buildup in his back. This is causing all kinds of problems from not being able to move his arm to walking hunched over. He has been in therapy for 4 months, nothing seems to help for long. His doctor said it is something he will have to learn to live with. He is unable to sit for any length of time and has to keep moving. Has anyone tried coral calcium for this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Calcium build up can be removed by surgery there is no other diagonis to this problem.

if surgery is concidered how long is the recoop time...?

i belive that i have calcium build up my self right above my knee but i'm a big chicken for pain and i cant stay away from work for too long.