Twice now I have endured dental implant surgery only to have the stitches swell open and now have exposed bone that will take weeks and a lot of pain before it will close. It is in the same jaw, and even though I have taken steroids and anti-inflamitory injections, my gums will not heal. The implants seem to take, but there is always some bone loss. Is there something wrong with my gums----immune system---or even Doctor. I am in a lot of pain and years away from finally getting my implants finished. Where do I go next?

try increasing dietary intake of balanced vitamins and minerals, and also using collagen and calcium products, immune regulators, and amino acid complexes. i found the best ones at prime health direct, a reliabile source as far as i have seen for nutritional supplements, but you may find some elsewhere.