Hi! I have osteoporosis. I should take calcium supplements. I heard for EZorb. Give me some information about this calcium supplement.

Hi! I found on the net that EZorb is 100% pure Calcium Aspartate Anhydrous that is organic made from plant and vegetables and has 90% absorption rate. EZorb has no known side effects. EZorb stimulates the osteoblats to form lots of new bone tissue while allowing osteoclats to remove dead bone. Everything you read is only good advertasing. This isn’t clinically confirmed. I suggested to ask you doctor to recommend you some good calcium supplement with vitamin D.

I was curious if anyone has experience supplementing with Ezorb, Osteosine, Ostigen and the like. They all reportedly do more than just calcium

:D Hi The Calcium L-Aspartate molecular stucture could grantee it's absorptivity more than 90% percent. It's the third generation of calcium tonic, better than calcium carbonate the first generation of calcium tonic and calcium gluconate the second generation of calcium tonic. It's contain about 84.8-90.2% of L-Aspartic acid and 12.5-13.4% of Calcium, they are all heathgiving.
Our company produce L-Aspartic acid and Calcium L-Aspartate, It's the material for producing capsule Calcium L-Aspartate and troche Calcium L-Aspartate. If anyone of you need any sample, I could mail you free of Charge.

Kind Regards and hope you all have good heath.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use