I am 57 years old, female and I suffer from degenerative arthritis of osteoarthritis. My doctor said that this duet o my age and recommended me exercises. I do exercise, but I don’t feel much improvement. . I would like to hear how other people dill with degenerative arthritis and what is prognosis for the people with degenerative arthritis. Thank you.

Hi, I am 54 years old, female. I also suffer from degenerative arthritis. I was overweight, so first thing that my doctor told me is to lose some weigh. I was on prescribed diet for almost a year and felt ok. I put some weight again, which worsen my condition, because there is extra burden on my hips and knees. I‘ve been told that degenerative arthritis is always progressive disease. I don’t know about you, but I am reacting on the weather too. I feel much better when it is warn. I’ve been thinking about moving somewhere with a warn clime.