For about a week i've noticed for no reason my eyes are very glossy and dilated, like HUGE. I don't do drugs or drink.. so what could cause this?
O_o?

Hi there, I can tell you that having dilated pupils really doesn't make that big a difference. I don't think that there's anything wrong with you, although if it continues you can always ask a doctor about it. How are you doing? Are your pupils still dilated?

Well dilation of pupils is easily noticed and everyday your pupils dilate and shrink. The problems occurs when they dilate and stay that way. There are several reason for this condition and most often is darkness. If you spend a lot of time in a room where there is no enough light your pupils get dilate because you need as much light as you can get in order to see something. If this is the case you will just have to spend more time in a room where there is more light or spend more time outside. Another cause is smoke. Your eyes might be sensitive to cigarette smoke which then cause the dilatation of pupils and glossy eyes.

I used to do drugs such as acid and mushrooms and right now my pupils are fully dilated even with a flashlight shined in them . someone's dosed me and I'm not sure why . I'm freakin out a little bit because I'm 33 and have not done drugs in over 13 years . Do I ride it out or seek help ?

Ride. It. Out.

I am tryn to understand myself, my eyes are glossy my husband think that i been having sex with someone else. That's stupid to me.