ive been smoking heroin for about a year straght every day because ive been going through withdrawals and ive decided to clean myself up. Im on day 9 completely off of opiates and my pupils are still dilated, im wondering when this will pass? most of the physical pain has gone away but it still lingers, and ive been getting my energy back by exercising but i still feel like i have no energy and im wondering if my pupil will ever go back to normal someone please help if theyve had this problem it would be greatly appreciated :)

They should be at normal size they just look big because you are used to them being so small

maybe so but they look huge as f**k man not normal i dont know right now its really bright so they look small but its day 10 now thx for the reply

s.o I'm wonderin are your pupils still huge I'm wonderin how long it takes for your pupils to go back to normal I've been clean for a little while now and mine are still huge