I was just wondering what may cause your eyes to dilate. I'm sure that their may be many. So Please tell me all possible causes. Thank you very much.
? Tab

The eye pupils can dilate because of various reasons, such as a result of using some adrenaline medications, commercial eye drops or some drugs, such as ecstasy can cause the eye pupils widen.
If both eyes are dilated then it’s more usual that it’s a drug-related problem. If it’s only one pupil, then it is most likely it’s a symptom for some disease. There is a possibility of having Adie’s syndrome, a condition when one pupil retracts more slowly than the other one when exposed to light. For example, I have this condition, I discovered that just by chance, I could never guess the pupils could dilate differently.
Also, there are also more serious reasons for one pupil being dilated, it could be the symptom for some more severe conditions, such as tumor, stroke or brain injury.