Do you get dilated pupils from cocaine? I do, regularly. My folks are suspecting that I have some relation with those things. In my family cocaine and other drugs are called those things. Those things never happened to us. So, about my pupils, what to do? What do you do? Please, help!

Dilated pupils are common short term effect of cocaine, it is also dose related. Moderate doses can give dilated pupils. If you have such problem with this, you must find solution. I was never in situation to hide myself, so I can not give you advice about that. I heard that some people were using contacts.

Please consider getting help for your addiction instead of searching for a way to hide it. I know it's not easy but the harmful outcome of "those things" will far outweigh your current circumstances. Good luck to you "pren".