She came up to me saying she was really dizzy and couldn't see straight. I told her to lay down and I gave her some water to drink. I think she may be dehydrated, but I'm not sure. Whats wrong?

You are correct that heat stroke can cause dilated pupils and dizzyness. But many serious conditions can also cause these symptoms. If her condition worsens after she had laid down and drank some water, call for help.

Well many people have this problem, and I have to say that this is not that uncommon condition. There might be several reasons for this and it is hard to say what is wrong with your sister but to me this all sounds like problems with blood pressure. I think she might have had a high blood pressure at the moment which caused her dizziness and pupil dilatation. Dehydration is also possibility and this is good news because it was only temporary thing which can be treated easily with water. But if she gets this often then she mush run some test and needs to see if everything is fine with her eyes.

I hope this helped.