I am suspecting that my son is using LSD. I am not sure and I do not know how to see on him effects of drug. What are physical effects of LSD? Can you please tell me more about this, I really need to know. Only thing that made me suspect that he is using LSD were her dilated pupils.

There are few things that you may notice in your son, if he is using LSD. Beside dilated pupils there may be also: higher body temperature, increased heart rate and blood pressure, sweating, loss of appetite, sleeplessness and tremor (shaking, of hands mostly). If you notice any of these symptoms, first try to talk to him, as with adult. Then, if talking goes well you may suggest therapy.

What made you think that your son is using the LSD drug, as opposed to, I don't know, marijuana, ecstasy, cocaine, or even alcohol? Because all of these can dilate someone's pupils. 

There are many physical symptoms of LSD use, such as tingling extremities, a rapid heartbeat, blurred vision, and a dry mouth that the user would notice but others would not be able to perceive. You may, however, notice sweating, the fact that the person's perception of reality has changed, that they cannot sleep, and that they cannot perform tasks as usual. That is DURING a trip, mind you, not after. 

If I were you, I'd just ask your son if he's using drugs in a non-judgmental way, and if so which drugs.