Hello! I am a 14 years old girl! I am really worried cos my stomach got so distended yesterday night. I thought that it must be cos I ate much that day but this morning I got severe abdominal pain and low back pain. Can anybody tell me what this could be? Thx in advance!

Hi dear! What you are experiencing are pre - menstrual symptoms. Don’t worry about it, just buy the necessary equipment and everything will be just fine. If the pain is still there you can either take some mild stomach pain killers or go to the doctor’s and ask for advice there!

Hey girl, my name is Wanda. You should talk about your distended stomach and pain in your back with your mother. I am sure those are just pre-menstrual symptoms, but also, if it doesn't go away, or if it becomes recurrent more often than it should be, I advise you to visit a doctor and do a full body examination because it might lead to something serious. I also have a child your age, and she started to feel the same pain as you did couple of months ago. I am sure it is your symptom but just in case, if it doesn't pass, see a specialist. 

p;ease help, for a few years i have had NAUSEA/UPPER BACK PAIN, RIGHT QUAD PAIN, STOMACH PAIN WITH SEVERE BLOATNESS. HAD GALLBLADDER OUT, PRESSURE IN STOMACH. LIFE NOT FUN; CAN U HELP ME!! WHAT IS IT!?? THANK U, SUSIE