Hello, folks. My neighbor has been recently diagnosed with inner ear tumor. As far as I know, the only thing that she complained was migraine. I would like to know if migraine can be caused by this type of tumor. Can anyone help me with this? I would appreciate all your replies about this.

Hi, there. I am not sure if inner ear tumors can give classic migraine. However, they can cause headaches. This is just only one of the symptoms. There should be also pain in the ear. Balance problems are also possible. A person is experiencing hearing impairment. You should consult an expert about more details if you are interested in this subject. I hope I’ve helped you a little in this. Bye!

i has constant ear sounds in left ear does not hurt just the pulse sound all day and night cannot sleep,what doctor i need to look at this,i been too doctors ,ear,nose, no answer were not able to help me ,has ct scan i need some releif from this sound cannot focus or relax for the sound ,my blood pressure did get out control now kind of has it back to normal