Hi, in the last few weeks I’ve been feeling really strange. I have a constant dizziness, and feeling like I’m going to faint. My doctor thinks it might be related to my inner ear, so he sent me to do some tests. While I’m waiting for the results, I would like to hear some similar experiences.

Hi, I suffered from inner ear decompression sickness last year. When I realized that something wrong was happening with my hearing, I went to a doctor. I also had some symptoms like dizziness, nausea and vomiting. At first, I didn’t realize that they were connected to my inner ear problem. I couldn’t imagine that I could have dizziness because of my inner ear. But when I was diagnosed with inner ear decompression, it all had sense. Fortunately, I started with my treatment on time, so I didn’t lose my hearing completely. I think many other inner ear problems can cause dizziness, like an infection.