Hi, guys. My brother has been experiencing some dizziness for few weeks and we were wondering what it can be caused by. I have read somewhere that the middle ear tumor can cause dizziness. I would like to know if this is true. What can you tell me about this? Thank you for replying to my post.

Hi, there. Dizziness can appear as a presentation of the middle ear tumor. However, it is not so common sign. 20% of the patients with this tumor have dizziness or vertigo. More common symptom is tinnitus or ear buzzing. I recommend you visiting a doctor. He should first check out more common causes for dizziness. It doesn’t have to mean that your brother has problem with middle ear at all. Maybe he has problems with blood pressure or glucose levels. If you find out something, please let me know. Good luck!