Hello, folks. I was experiencing some problems with tinnitus and impaired hearing. After some tests, I was diagnosed with inner ear tumor. My doctor recommends me neurosurgery for this and I must admit that I am afraid of this. Can someone tell me something more about this? I will appreciate more info.

Hallo,

To be honest I know that ear tumors are not that often, but however they can cause many problems. I understand that your tinnitus is very problematic and it can cause you issues with your hearing. I think that your doctor suggested you the best possible option. Neurosurgery will help them to remove the tumor without any further complication for your health. How long have you been having this problem? Have you been able to find some other solution for your tumor in the ear? I also know that there are several types of tumor in the ear. I hope this helped in any possible way.

All the best to you,

Karen