Hello, friends. My friend has some problem with his ear and hearing in general. He has some symptoms, but I won’t tell you which ones in order not to give you any hints. I wanted to ask you what the symptoms of the inner ear tumor were. I would appreciate this piece of info very much.

Hello. Hearing loss in one ear can happen, but this is not the only symptom. Balance problems are also possible. Painful headaches can be a part of the symptoms as well. People describe pain in their ears, sometimes it can be very extreme. If you suspect on the inner ear tumor, tell your friend to visit an ENT specialist. The sooner he discovers it, the better prognosis is. And only after thorough examination he can be sure in diagnosis. I hope your friend will be fine. Please, let me know what you find out. Good luck!