Hello, folks. I have been experiencing some vertigo lately and I would like to fix it. I was wondering if there are some exercises that I could do and that could help in stopping vertigo. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me something more. Thanks in advance. Bye, folks!

Hi, there. Vertigo is a type of balance disorder. Many people refer to it as dizziness. It is usually caused by some inner ear problems. The balance center is located there. I think it would be best for you to visit an ENT specialist. He will tell you something more about this. He must run some tests. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hello to you too. I have heard about Brandt-Daroff exercise. I have heard that this exercise can help with reducing vertigo. It is recommended to people with benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV). Sometimes it is recommended for people with labyrinthitis. You sit on the edge of the bed. After that, you lean on the side where you feel the worst vertigo. You should lean with your ear down. You should be in this position for 30 seconds. After that you repeat it on the others side. However, I would consult first an expert before doing this.

Hello, everyone. I would recommend you to consult someone before doing exercises. The Brandt-Daroff exercise is also used for vestibular neuritis. You can feel relief immediately during exercise. However, if we talk about some permanent relief, then you should wait for few weeks. Sometimes, the exercise itself can cause vertigo or even vomiting. This can discourage people in practicing it. In some cases vertigo passes by itself, so we cannot know for sure how this exercise is effective. Good luck with all! Bye!

Go on YouTube and find Dr Carol Foster's exercise/technique to help ease the symptoms of vertigo. It actually works! I had to do it about 5 times total (within the whole day and the next day) and plenty of water and rest. Try that!