Hello, folks. My neighbor often complained on dizziness. She went to a doctor to investigate the possible cause. At last, they found anemia. I wonder whether this could be related. Can anyone tell me something more about this? I will appreciate all your replies considering this. Thank you in advance. Bye!

Hi, there. Don’t be so surprised. Dizziness can be one of the symptoms of anemia. Red blood cells contain hemoglobin, a protein that binds oxygen and distributes it to the tissues. In anemia, the number of red blood cells is reduced. In that way, there is a smaller amount of hemoglobin which is resulting in lack of oxygen that is transported t the tissues. This also affects balance center, so a person feel dizzy. Person is often tired. It is good that your neighbor discovered the cause of her dizziness, so she can treat it. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!