I feel fairely embarassed posting it here,(im 18)  basically I had sex with a hooker a few days ago (it's legal here). I felt very sweaty during sex. Straight hour after that I started to feel numb , my body was almost high.. pretty freaky but I thought this was normal (havn't happened to me before after sex) .. so I lit up a marijuana joint. Went to sleep. Next morning same thing - Numbness I feel that body doesnt follow up with my mind (which is totally clear).
Today's the 2nd day after that and I still feel the same numbness and 'highness'.  Things to consider.
I live in a fairely small room most of the time on laptop, I smoke a lot (1 packet per day). Drink energy drinks.
Measured my pulse (above my ears) on both sides and it seems that it is very stronge pulse..

This feeling almost feels dizzy, even after a walk I can still feel it.. it's 2nd day and it's very annoying.
What could this be? HIV ? (I used a condom).

I would definitely get yourself checked out for any STD, including HIV. As for h****rs, they are walking diseases. Even with a condom, you can still contract STDs.

I am extremely scared, I thought STD & HIV symptons only come after a few weeks.. this started straight away.. and the person was really unpleasent.

- 'h****rs?'?

I used another term for prostitute but the system automatically covered it up..not sure why. I'm not knowledgeable about all STDs or HIV, though I have been tested for them in the past. I suggest going to your doctor or if you are not comfortable doing that, go to a Planned Parenthood location, I do believe they do STD testing, but check it out first online to make sure they do.

Ein86 wrote:

Coseco93 wrote:

- 'h****rs?'?

Thanks, I dont live in america though. (Switzerland).

Hi Coseco,

It could be related to the energy drinks. Many of them are full of caffeine and can elevate your blood pressure and heart rate.

Cut back for a bit, see if it helps.

As for HIV, it is very unlikely that you'd develop any symptoms a couple of days later. It usually happens in about 2-3 weeks or so and you'd develop flu-like symptoms.

Good for using the condom.

Hope it helps.

medic-dan wrote:

Coseco93 wrote:

Hi Coseco,

Cut back for a bit, see if it helps.

Good for using the condom.

Hope it helps.

Probably so, thanks. It's just that I'm worried because I have been drinking energy drinks before. But in the same time I drank 2 that day + had it (sweaty)... maybe that was the reason. Thanks a lot :)