First off, I am a 17 year old girl. When I have sex, its often very hard for him to get in, then it burns when I am having sex, and after. The pain doesn't last long after but it still is burning. And while having sex it is very uncomfortable. This is happened before, the first time i ever felt it was when someone used an ultra-ribbed condom for the first time. It is some what better with a regular condom. I have had STD tests, and they came back negative. Any ideas on how to help? Could I not be relaxed or lubricated enough? Or is he too big? Please Help! Thanks :-)

I'm 15 and I just recently discovered the same thing. But I don't know if the guy used an ultra ribbed condom, and he was very large. But, I've had that big before and I've had bigger. So I'm thinking that the size isn't what's effecting it. I was scared that maybe I caught an STD. In the crease its irratated, red, and a little itchy. I'm really dry down there too. I was suppose to get my period last week and i haven't gotten it. I might be pregnant. But I haven't taken a test yet because I'm scared to know the answer. But anyway, this just recently occured two nights ago. I don't want to ask the guy if he has an STD of some sort, because I feel like that would be rude. So I don't know if we have the same situation here, but maybe were pregnant? [im not wishing that on us, at all !] maybe were just a little dry? I don't know, but someone needs to help us out !

Glad to hear that you all are responsible enough to use condoms! That is so very important no matter what age you are. 1 in 4 people (possibly more) have an STD and about 70% of them don't realize it! Signs and symptoms are noticeable for some people from time to time, and some are so mild that they go undetected!

However, the symptoms that you have mentioned are very common with women of all ages. I too have experienced the burning, dryness, cuts, etc. during and after sex and am still having those exact same problems even now. (12 years sexually active) Once or twice a DR. diagnosed me with a slight yeast or bacterial infection but for the most part they say its normal. Good luck to you; and asking a partner if they have an STD is ok but be aware that most people are to afraid to be tested and are unaware themselves. Protect yourself!!! Some of the STD you have to live with the rest of your life. Consider down the road when you have to tell your future husband that you have Herpes or HIV etc. its much better to prevent it than to live with it!