I've been doing alot of research on this site about how you can get HIV and decided to register and share my OWN experience to get an opinion on the matter.
These events have occured less than 4 hours ago so its still way too early to get an HIV test but im sort of freaking out and I wanna get professional advice online.
So basically i live in Abu Dhabi, UAE where the prevelance of HIV is very low, regardless i had an encounter with..lets just say a "professional"...that was unprotected. Im not into the whole hooker thing and do this extremely rarely. I had sex with her twice. Once with a condom, the second time without. The reason I went again without one was cause neither of us had one for round 2 and lets just say i was thinking with the wrong head. The thing is she reassured me before we did anything that its very strict and regulated here and that she was clean. I did however only have sex for about 5 mins when i realized that this was by far the stupidest thing i could ever do and stopped without ejaculating. She too hadnt orgasmed and wasnt very wet while we were having intercourse. I was a bit cold after and asked her to leave. When i showed her the door she kissed me really roughly, i guess cause she could tell i was pissed, i pushed her away and just asked her to leave. I left my mouth closed while she kissed me but noticed that she bit my lip and made me bleed. She didnt seem to have any cuts on or in her mouth but im still worried that that may be factor in getting HIV. Im a 21 year old male with no previous STD histories of any kind. So as the tittle suggests, what are the chances i got HIV or any other type of STD... I like numbers...i want someone to go like....its low its like 1/100000000 or 0.00000000001%...BE HONEST PLEASE!!!

P.S.: I know this is irrelvant since its so soon but i feel perfectly fine i.e. no symptoms of anything...and i cleaned myself and especially my penis very thoroughly as soon as she left. And im circumsized.

Can you trust her? Do you think she was being honest when she said that they are very professional there? I mean, if its professional she probably would have insisted you wear a condom so she wouldn't risk getting anything herself. A big part of knowing what your chances are is knowing how professional she truly is.

Professional or not, she is human.
Your first mistake was not using a condom. Now you are going to be a nervous wreck.
I can give you a percentage, 50-50 is about it.
You don't know her history and you strictly went by her word. I don't care if she was a doctor, a lawyer or an indian chief, HIV doesn't care either.
Now you have to play the waiting game. Wait a while, then get tested.
Like i said, 50-50, you asked for honesty, that's about as honest as i can get.
You asked about an STD. Well, if you start to pee razor blades, i'd get myself to the doctor, which probably isn't a bad idea anyway.