Im a 23 year old male & for a couple months now Ive been having this strange pressure in my head that doesnt seem to go away . First time i went to the ER it was 4 days into having the pressure with slight light headedness & the doctor gave me a test that looked at how my balance was & see if my brain was functioning right which I passed so he ruled out tumor or aneursym & said it could be stress & he also test my blood pressure & said that was fine as well . Before I forget before the pressure started I was having a few vision problems too like not double vision or cant see , but just funny vision & the same night I noticed that I had tried to lay down on the couch & felt this real sharp pain in my neck it was so sharp & before I visted the ER for The pressure I went for chest pain that I was scared of it being fatal like heart disease or failure & had like 4 EKG's , blood test , & 2 x-rays that were all normal . So After visiting the ER 2 more times for the head pressure & also chest I found out I had an upper respirtory infection & Had a Ct scan on my head that was normal . So I felt better about tht but stil had pressure & still was scared about having something & been googling my life away . So i stil have pressure in my head mostly in front & around my nose & fullness in my ear to where I just tried to open my ear up & caught a headache with sharp pain in head too . Ive also developed Back & neck discomfort not pain just discomfort . Idk what to do Im scared im going to die & i cant stop thinking about what could be wrong with me . i know nobody but a doctor ca really help me But is anyone feeling this way too ? that can give me some advice on what to do ? this is so stressing & I have more than enough going on like tryna find a job , finance's , girlfriend , tryna find a place to live Its too much right now , can anybody help ?/??//

Could be, but don't worry until you know for sure.

@natedeadwiley. Aye whats up bro, i been having the same issues as yourself, job searching, finances, bm stressing me out.... It seems like you could never catch a brake.... It seems like your just heavily under stress yourself bro. But at least you went to the Dr. i have not been.... But i have cut my pain that i been having dramaticly.... No bs but medicinal mj works too. Im not sure if your in a state that allows it... But it works wonders... I have back pain, headaches, nausea, chest pains, and arthritis bad... Im only 26 yrs old.... So what calms me down also is staying away from things that stress you out... Even the ladys bro. Also you should start a low dose baby aspirn regiment and see if it helps.