So I was sitting at my laptop, laying on my bed. My brother untangled some cords. No big deal. Well I lost my headphones, fairly large. I started looking for them. On my bed, under my bed, through the house, through my room. I've looked on my bed many many times. I then finally find my headphones right where I was sitting. So what is the problem? I've looked over this area many times. We know that headphones can't just be invisible for ....1 hour? (how long I've searched) I've had slow spells, but that takes the cake. Is there something wrong with my head? I'm freaking out, I asked my father about getting me a CT scan, but he says I am okay and stop worrying. I am 17 and 7 months years old. Though I try rationalizing it as like the hat being on the head and not noticing phenomenon  I can't stop thinking about it? Can anyone tell me what's wrong? I could start saving up for a brain scan.

You could start saving up for a CAT scan, but that would be really expensive way of easing off your anxiety. Maybe a visit to your family doctor would be a better idea first? But, to be honest, I don't think that either tumor or you being slow are the reason - the same thing, searching for something obvious for some time, while the thing is usually in front of my nose, happened to me probably more times than I'd want to admit and it still didn't have anything to do with my education, finding a job pr any other aspect of my life. Sometimes I look stupid to myself when I search for the keys that are in my pocket for like 20 minutes, but... we are all humans, these things happen.