I haven't had sex with the possibly infected person in 4 months. He used protection and it lasted for seconds because I pushed him off of me, neither of us ejaculated. Recently however, I have experienced a warm sensation when urinating. It's not painful, just warm. And it can feel quite sensitive when my boyfriend touches or licks my vagina. I would just like to know if I should worry about having chlamydia?

its a simple test that they do at the doctors and it's possible but maybe not.

wouldn't you rather  find out the have your boyfriends tounge get infected as well?

also the cure is medication. simple and it's over.

i also seen postors that say that if it stays untreated it can be passed back to the one that gave it to you and also that it can affect your chances of having a normal baby latter in life.

I'm 17 and I'm scared to be honest. It's unlikely because he used a condom, neither of us ejaculated and I pushed him off of me seconds in to it. I'm also just passed a urine infection which I completed my set of antibiotics for, and the warm sensation never really started until after. I'd just like a second opinion..

I had got chlamydia but later had it treated by herbal medicine named . Pill. Actually, based on what you have described, i don't think it's chlamydia. Instead, you might have a urinary tract infection. Symptoms of UTI are not easy to miss and include a strong urge to urinate that cannot be delayed, which is followed by a sharp pain or burning sensation in the urethra when the urine is released. Most often very little urine is released and the urine that is released may be tinged with blood. The urge to urinate recurs quickly and soreness may occur in the lower abdomen, back, or sides.

If things continues, you'd better see a doctor and get it tested.