so lately iv been having lower stomach pain and iv been throwing up not eating getting dizzy when i stand up and constant urnitating whats wrong with me ?

You really need to check and see if you have a U.T.I. I was feeling the same way last month and that what I had. My doctor rx me Urelle and I had a bladder test and failed. I have stress incontanence she also rx me vesicare so have someone to look at it because sooner or later you may see blood on your tissue. That's when you have waited to long. :-)

Symptoms of UTI or bladder infection are not easy to miss and include a strong urge to urinate that cannot be delayed which is followed by a sharp pain or burning sensation in the urethra when the urine is released. Most often very little urine is released and the urine that is released may be tinged with blood. The urge to urinate recurs quickly and soreness may occur in the lower abdomen, back, or sides.

This cycle may repeat itself frequently during the day or night--most people urinate about six times a day, when the need to urinate occurs more often a bladder infection should be suspected.

When bacteria enters the ureters and spread to the kidneys, symptoms such as back pain, chills, fever, nausea, and vomiting may occur, as well as the previous symptoms of lower urinary tract infection.