I wanna make sure that i do have some sort of infliction before i tell my parents and doctor. Im under the age of 18, and i had protected sex twice with the same guy. 3 days after i had sex with him, i felt like i had to pee really badly but i didn't actually have to pee when i was on the toilet. I just leaked a little bit of blood. Just a little. I would go to the bathroom and only leak a little bit of blood every 10 minutes or so.  It only lasted about an hour and a half tho. Now im not leaking blood anymore and urinating normally. Im really scared. Do i have a infection??!

What you described happening sounds more like an urinary tract infection - women are more prone to catching it and it is not STD, even though intercourse might trigger it. When you say sex was protected, you do mean you used condoms? Because they are the safest way to protect yourself against STDs, including Chlamydia. And also, Chlamydia infection is usually followed by yellowish discharge and/ or lower abdominal pain. So, do you have any strange discharge, burning when urinating or urge to urinate like you had before?