So i had unprotected sex with a man 2 months ago and a week after my vagina was seriously inflamed and itched mainly by the opening of my vagina and almost inside of me. I suffered for almost a week like that and I douched the day before the itching subsided and when I did it, it burned very badly I had to take breathers. I went a week feeling normal then had a normal period the week after so I assumed I was fine and that everything just passed. 2 and a half weeks later I finally have sex again and right when his penis is inserted into me it burned so much and was inflamed. The second night was worse and then the third night it was almost normal like nothing was wrong. I then have my normal period for the month of April and then go another 5 days without sex and when I have sex again it's completely normal no burning or inflammation. But my vagina has a sweet/sour smell too it. Like it doesn't smell the same as it did before my first period i explained. I have no thick discharge and when I'm sexually active my cum is just as normal as it was before any of this. My vagina currently also feels tighter than before but I'm not sure if it's swollen at all it just seems tighter.. Also I feel like i need to pee like its sensitive. So if anyone has any ideas of what could be happening I'd appreciate it. Not sure if its chlamydia or a yeast infection but either way I haven't treated it at all.

Yes, that could be chlamydia. Chlamydia can cause these symptoms. You can go to see the doctor to make sure. If it is, herbal medicine (f uyanpill) can help you. Though it may work slowly, it can eradicate chlamydia in women and doesn't have any side effects. .. I hope it can help you.

You 'd better get it treated as soon as possible. Untreated chlamydia can cause many complications.