Okay, I just got a call today from my OB GYN saying that I have chlamydia. I have been having sex with the same guy for the past three years, without a condom (I'm on birth control). However back I'm August he cheated on me with another girl several times, also not using a condom. That girl got around quite well. We broke up but after a while decided to get back together, and continued to have sex. We broke up again and I had sex with a guy in September, using a condom. However the original guy and I are continuing to have sex, even though I recently had sex with another guy, about five days ago, with a condom. I had the symptoms of chlamydia (I chalked it up to cysts) in December and November though. Can anyone just help me try to make sense of this and maybe confirm my thought that I got it from the original guy who probably got it from the other girl.

Hi GuardIt,

It is possible that you got it from the "5 day ago guy" although it's not likely if you used a condom correctly.  The test can detect it in it's early stages, but usually it takes about 2 weeks.

Again, it could have been in September as well.  Again, not likely if you used a condom correctly.

Remember, you can get Chlamydia via oral (or anal) sex as well.  If there was any sexual contact there is the possibility of transmission.

In the end I think your hypothesis is valid.  He got it from "her" and then you got it from him.

Regardless, make sure everyone knows and gets treated.

Good luck.

Chlamydia infection can be passed easily through sexual intercourse. This disease can recur easily. You'd better take the medicine that can eradicate this disease. The herbal medicine named . Pill can help you. It can eradicate chlamydia infection and doesn't have any side effects. .. I hope it can help you.