Do I have frenulum breve? If so how can I loosen it?Ok, so. I am currently 15 years of age. I never really attempted pulling my foreskin backward until just this year which, looking at some health forums, is very unusual. I noticed that I cannot retract my foreskin fully because a thin skin on the bottom of my penis is stopping it. My furthest foreskin pull was half way of the head. My question is if I have the thing people call frenulum breve. I am not in a situation in which I can visit a doctor so I am wondering if there is any home exercises I can do to loosen it? But I am very certain that I do have a tight frenulum.

Health Guru
You just need to do some stretching exercises to it and it will stretch in time because mine use to be the same but now pulls back easy

Every time you have a shower try pulling your foreskin back and cleaning what you can, as time goes on you will be able to stretch it back past the head.
You're foreskin is tight purely because you have never attempted to pull it back.

However If you do have frenulum breve, after you can get the foreskin back to clean you will have to go to a doctor anyway in order to get a steroid cream which will aid you to stretch the actual frenulum itself. Don't be embarrassed about going to th doctor, its their job to help.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition.