OK so I've finally got the courage to tell my mom to make an doctors app this week but Im still not sure what I have. I dont know if it an phimosis, frenulum breve or the phimotic ring or what. When erect i can pull the foreskin back but i have to do it slowly, and the skin underneath the penis gets really tight while on top it fine. the skin also bunches up up against the penis head, if I pull back any more farther it hurts and it just goes right back to the position of being up against the penis head.

To me that sounds like an frenulum breve but I'm sure and I rather know the facts before I go to the doctor.

Hello I'm 14 and Iv just pulled back my forskin over the head and it bunches up under the glands and I have to strech it for the forskin to go back over ... I don't know what to do

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition.

Hi Riamu:

Please see the answer to the question above.