I have a small piece of skin conecting arond the tip of my penis until about a cm down my foreskin its not realy sore but stops my forskin from retracting i can pull it back till about one and a half cms not until under the head

Thats the frenulum. Completely normal.

It is normal.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is supposed to be there.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_of_prepuce_of_penis