I am 22 male. I am trying to retract my foreskin. My frenulum is not ripped yet. I do not want to circumcised. How can i retract my foreskin and rip my frenulum?

You have a frenulum breve, which can be alieved by a Frenuloplasty (google it for more information). A complete removal of the foreskin is not needed to fix the short frenulum.

Also, your frenulum shouldn't rip. When it ripps it increases problems because the frenulum will not stretch as much as it used to.

You want to avoid ripping your frenulum, if possible.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition.