I'm 15, and after realizing there is something not quiet right about my penis i decided to do a little research on the web.
After ages of looking i have come to the heart dropping conclusion that it is frenulum breve. Yah, 'short bow'.
I can pull back my foreskin over the glands and further when fully erect to about 1 and 1/2 past the glands. I can masturbate without any problems( i think, im not sure what is normal) but im 110% its frenulum breve.
I really am not keen on the idea of surgery, and Frenuloplasty.
After discovering i thaught stretching may help, and i have been stretching it for about a week now.
What stretches should i be doing? How often? Is this going to work/help?
Do i definately need surgery? :-(
since i found out i had frenulum breve, i have sooo afraid of trying to get with any girl recently, i need to do something about this frenulum... >:(

No, it is NOT clear that you need surgery. 

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition.

"Normal" could be anything that gives pleasure without pain. Try flared condoms, such as Durex "Enhanced Pleasure." I have seen them on Walgreen's bottom condom shelf and at undercovercondoms.com. Apply without retracting but leave as much room at the end as your foreskin will retract when hard and thrusting. The flare allows the foreskin to move more or less naturally and won't irritate the frenulum the way ordinary condoms sometimes do.