ok heres the story, i finished my period on may 19 i've had sex on the 19-20-21-22-23 and 24th of may my fiance came in me alot of times that night and since then i been ok. but just recently about 2 days ago i have been feeling very dizzy and nauseated. i got minor cramps in my lower abdomen and my lower back hurts just a little bit. and it seems that on the lower left side of my abdomen theres a sharp pain its not that bad but it comes an goes. so we are trying to concieve and its been hard since im not so in shape, i think. im not FAT or am i SKINNY i think thats some sort of reason why its hard for me to concieve. so as far as i explaine what to you all think? is there a chance i might be pregnant? or not? thanks ahead of time.

can anyone help me please?

Yes you could be pregnant if you're having sex and don't use protection. My advice, take a home pregnancy test!!!

hello Kimmy i think its quite possible because me and my boyfriend well (ex now) had unprotected sex on the 28th,31st may & 11th june. Ive had cramping in my lower abdomen & my lower back tends to feel like its aching. Ive been very hormonal especially all last week hence the reason we split up he doesnt actually know that i think im nearly 4weeks pregnant. I cant eat my favourite foods like i used 2 they make me feel sick but i can eat crisps untill my hearts content especially cheese doritos. I am due on this Sunday but my opinon for you is the same as my own i think it is quite possible. keep me posted on your progress. Nicole

Ok well my b/f and i had unpotected sex January 12,13,and 14th he nutted in me more then 5 times it is now january 16 and i think i might be pregnet but i don't know if i waz ovelating or not. I read on another site that if you have white milkey discharge down there it's a good chance you could be ovelating well i recall seeing this the day before this weekend happend cpould i be pregnet?

i have had the same exact problems and i was wandering the samme thing its been sbout a month sincce i had sex and the lower cramps in my back and other is still there can any1 help us

its been 4 weeks since i had sex and i have had lower cramps in the spot of my overies and lower back. im scared i may be pregant is this possible?

i've missed 3 periods i'm 22 and college has been an enormous strain because of this on me. i've got all the signhs of pregnancy and i've written my story and i'm awaiting results but in your case i would say if your in your fifty's it's menapous but if your less yes your pregnant