o.O ok so I know I should take a test .. I'm going to do it this saturday but ok. Today is the 28th in 2 days the month is over and I didn't not get my period yet. A few days ago me and my husband had sex and didn't use a condom. Than a day or 2 later I started to have cramps but no period yet. Should I think I'm pregnant or not. I have been eatting a lot and wanting candy more than usual and I been going to the bath room a lot espically during the night and morning what should I think?

2 days ago would NOT make you pregnant now.. Women ovulate about 14 days before their period, so you would have become pregnant from sex back then, not 2 days ago..

The only way to know is to get a test.

Ok well the last time I had my period was june 21st. And I am never late and have a very regular period. And I know after my period and be4 me and my jusband had sex. We have a very active sex life. But is the cramping normal.and yes I will be taking a test this saturday I heard the mornings r the best time to take it.

SO YOUR LAST period was 8 days ago??? IT WOULD BE WAYYYY to early to take a pregnancy test!

You can take a pregnancy test about 4 days BEFORE a missed period, if you just had your period you are a long ways off...

You probably have not even ovulated yet.

Lol I'm soooooo sorry I ment to say may 21st was my last period sorry its late and have a lot on my mind

not all women ovulate at the same time in their cycle. some women do ovulate right after a period or right before and most do about half way through (18 days after your period approximatly). pregnancy symptoms can begin very soon (about 2 days) after conception, but a normal test will not give a positive result until about 15 days after conception. try earlypregnacytests.com for cheap tests that give results sooner than most.

i have been off the patches for a month and a couple of weeks i had sex on Jan 10 and i didn't use a condom and since then i have been having some cramps but no period im confused what should i do ?

okayy so i was on the shot for about 6 months or so but then i stopped using it jan of 09. i havent gotten my period and i had sex last saturday and now im feeling really crampy, everytime i eat i get real sick in the stomach and i have been peeing alot lately. could i be pregnant?

%-) im 20 and my boyfriend and i don't use a condom. we tend to use the retreat method. any how last time i had my period was april 10th for about5-6 days and of course we had sex after that. now its may 13th im feeling some weird not cramps but slightly paining feeling in my lower stomach. do you think i might be pregnant. i know its like 26-28 days between menstruation periods. so im gonna wait it out to the end of this week and take a test Sunday morning.

ugh wish me luck :$

hi there,
Im 8 days late so far.i am pretty much regular with my periods between 28 to 30 days max.but for the last 2 months i've been watching a fluctuation in my periods but it has never been 8 days late in my life.i and my husband are TTC for the last 7 months now.i took a home pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative.im really confused at this.donno if im really pregnant or if there's something wrong with my body.do anyone have the same problem plz let me know..any posting will be much appreciated.thanks

my last period was jan 19 and i still have no period!! im really crampy and no sign of period.. lots of vaginal discharge.... who thinks i might be pregnant.. should i buy a test or wait?

i m 21 years age girl i m trying for baby my last period wa s at 9 june and today 14th july an di hav eno periond so i have chance to get pregnant i need test?