So the past week I've been taking pregnancy tests because I'm almost positive I should have had my period already. Yesterday and today I woke up and was somewhat nauseous but it went away after I ate something. I have been eating more and feeling bloated and fat. I've been gaining weight even though I'm trying to loose weight. I am somewhat constipated and when I do feel I have to go I am sitting on the toilet for a half hour literally pushing to get it out cuz its hurting my stomach. I am urinating slightly more than usual and I have been getting headaches. All my tests have been negative but with my first child I didn't get a positive until I was 2 months in. I find myself rubbing my belly without realizing I'm doing it and I even look pregnant as in my belly is beginning to stick out more than usual. I know when you are pregnant with a second child you show sooner. I am fatigued and tired all the time and I haven't really gotten my period. Today while I was out fishing I squatted down and felt something warm. I went to the restroom and there was a little blood but not enough to consider it a period. It was just a single instance of spotting. Since noon today that has been the only instance all day and it is 11 pm now almost 12 hours later. Now I am feeling nauseous again and can't get comfortable enough to sleep. I think I'm pregnant what do you think? I don't have insurance so I don't want to waste my money with a blood test if I'm not pregnant.

i think most likely you are pregnant, i would go to a clinic or a planned parent hood and ask for a blood test i think they are free. good luck!

I think your pregnant, I haven't had any kids myself but you sound like you know your pregnant..apparently loads of pregnant women know before a test :) hope you get what your looking for :)