Im 17, me and my boyfriend were fooling around and started to make out then it lead to more things, he started pulling off my pants and asked if he could finger me, me being a virgin said yes.  He fingered me with his left hand and fingered me pretty hard and deep. It started to hurt so he stopped.  Then i tried giving him a hand job, but i sucked at it and then I sat on his lap with my panty on and a shirt and we made out, but as we made out he was giving himself a hand job. He came and he touched my butt with the same hand he did his hand job with. I can't remember if he touched my vagina area, but i do know that i had my panty on and that he did not go underneath it. Im really scared and have been having bad cramps.  it happened about 3 weeks ago and i dont know if I'm pregnant or if it could be something else. i feel bloated, cramps, nauseous, and my stomach seemed to have gotten more popped out.  i DONT KNOW IF ITS ALL IN MY MIND, BUT PLEASE I NEED HELP! i took 2 pregnancy test just yesterday and they both said negative, but I'm not sure if it was too soon to have taken the pregnancy tests which is why they came out negative. Please if anyone knows anything please help me! Im going to college and start next week and dont want to be pregnant yet. i will be more careful and I'm so frighten to even kiss my boyfriend.

I guess you can get pregnant. To make sure tell your parents and if it's possible see a doctor.

ahhhhhhh really?!!!!! :( I'm scared.

Sure dear ASh, I only play with myselve, I think if I have sex I could be pregnant, because that I get pleasure with myselve, I enjoy it so much, Try to masturbate every time you are turned on it's so cool. How old is your bf?

It doesn't matter how old he is! All i want to know is if i could get pregnant!! I dont see how it is possible because its not like his cum got on my vagina, anyone know if i could be??!!

Hello, I'm sure you got pregnant.

Really? what makes you say that? :(

You wont get pregnant it didnt enter you so he didnt ejadulate. If sperm splashed everywhere then it might just be the sperms died inside you. If he ejadulates then the sperms will be pushed in your area which will go to ur eggs. So no take another preeggie test in a few moths then see how it is? Hope i helpd!!!

Try just talking to a doctor, it may be scary, but if it turns out you're not pregnant you're going to feel a lot better than not knowing at all.

You're most likely not pregnant.