My husband and I are trying to concieve. On May 20th is when i would have concieved if I am pregnant. I have had pregnancy symptoms since I was five days pregnant. I started spotting really light and it would disapear a lot. It lasted for seven days! I have had nausea and have thrown up about three times since then. I haven't had any nausea in a while though. My breasts started to get tender about two to three weeks after conception. I'm hungrier than usual and I have to go to the bathroom a lot more. I've gained four to five pounds already and I'm pretty tiny so you can see a bulge in my tummy. I would be seven weeks this weekend. My birthday is this sunday so I would like to know before then if I am pregnant or not. I have one more test I am going to take tomorrow morning, but I'm not holding my breath. I've taken many pregnancy tests since I was two weeks along and they were all negative. When I was about one or two weeks I had sharp pain and agonizing pain in my ovaries and stomach. I haven't hurt in a little while. Could I be having a miscarriage? I think I need to get a blood test done, but right now I can't afford one. A couple of days ago I woke up with really sore breasts. They feel like they're bruised and I didn't do anything to make them that way. I have had one pregnancy before and I suspected I was pregnant when I was only two weeks along. I didn't get a posative result until I was about two months along. Also I was two weeks late for my period in June. I had really bad cramps and I never have cramps anymore. Then I started what looked like a period. It wasn't a normal period though. It was bright red at the beginning and then it turned to brown blood. One or two nights it went away completely and then came back. What could be going on with my body if I'm not pregnant? Could it be stress?? I also have mood swings especially towards my husband. We really want a baby. Could it finally be?? We've been trying for a year.

THAT IS HOW I FEEL EXCEPT I WAS ON BIRTH CONTROL AND NOW I HAVE STOPPED TAKING IT. I HAVE TAKEN TWO TEST AND THEY BOTH WERE NEGATIVE. I JUST WANT TO KNOW AND IF I AM ALSO NOT PREGNATE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BODY!

i'm sat in the same position nearly down to every detail. i wish i could tell you the answer. i hope we're both pregnant

This is almost exactly what I have been experiencing! For about 3 months. I really thought I was pregannt-took test-negative. we are trying to conceive also & it's very disappointing. I've been very tired,hungry all the time,some smells bother me & my belly is kind of tight even though I'm a little on heavy side.I don't know how long ago this was posted but I took a test-neg. could not sleep. I wondered about faux pregnacy symptoms so Icome to look it up. I'm surprised so many women have been right where I'm at now.reply if you like, I'd like to know how things turned out for you.KSM