Me and my girlfriend had sex for the first time on the 26th of May. She was supposed to get a period around the 29th, give or take a few days. She still hasn't gotten her period yet and it is now the 6th of June which is about a week and a half later. In that week and a half, we've had sex about 2-3 times. None of those times lasted very long because of others. Although I didn't ejaculate inside of her, I'm worried that she may be pregnant. Would losing her virginity affect her menstrual cycle and when it arrives? She had light bleeding yesterday but this morning she said it stopped. I'm hoping that its just a light irregular period but I can't be sure and that has me worried. Please, if anybody knows anything that can help us, please help.

sex doesn't affect mestral cycles. If you didn't use a condom, you should wait a couple of weeks and get a pregnancy test. Light bleeding could be implantation bleeding which happens when the egg actually attaches itself.

I'm not sure if she is or not but get a pregnacy test if she is pregnant prepare to be a father be i their life don't drop of checks be with your child and next time use a condum and the pill