I have an enquiry regarding the possibility that my girlfriend is conceiving. We are both 17 years of age and have been together for 5 months. We both have not had actual intercourse but rather partake in manual sex or mutual masturbation. This all happened over 3 months ago. We were doing said activity until which i ejaculated. We were both clothed and the ejaculate was in my pants. It sort of created a stain on my jeans which then my girlfriend sat on it. I know this doesn't have much risk for pregnancy but she has been having some of the symptoms. She complains of headaches constantly, she urinates a lot and there is a small bump below her belly which she brushed off as fats. However, she's had her period for the last 3 months which makes me more puzzled about the situation. I had fears that it could be implantation bleeding but the fact that her period has continued to arrive surely it can't be that? unless implantation bleeding happens more than once? I would really like some advice on this its been months but this fear is constantly there what should I do? she doesn't want to go for a test because she said its not necessary as we didn't have sex what could be the problem?

Hi Mike,

It is extremely unlikely that she is pregnant since you were both wearing clothes.

Some women do have bleeding, it's not a period but can look like one, early in pregnancy.

Still, I doubt she is pregnant.  The symptoms you describe are not specific to pregnancy, it could be from anything.

Only a test can determine if she is pregnant - unlikely.

Hope it helps.

Can implantation bleeding occur more than once? Is it possible for pregnancy to occur while having a period?

Not really. Implantation bleeding is very light spotting. But, there can be bleeding early in pregnancy.

This bleeding you mentioned, does it occur during the time when the period arrives or during random timings?

I also have an enquiry about my girlfriend's stomach. There's like a little bump that gets better throughout the day I'm not quite sure what it is? Is it just fats?

Random timings.

Without an exam I can't answer about the bump.

My recommendation is that you listen to her. She would know if she's pregnant. Trust her.

Is a darker areola a sign of pregnancy or can it be related to other conditions

By itself it means nothing but the aereola's can darken in response to hormones.

So it's nothing to be worried about then? I really don't understand why she's supposedly having all the symptoms

What symptoms? She has her period MIke and it's been regular. If she wasn't having her period then you'd start to worry.
All the other "symptoms" could be from anything.

Stop worrying so much. Just make sure that you use protection - ALL THE TIME - when you do have sex.

I got the memo and forgot about it. I went to her house 2 weeks ago and did the same thing again only this time my penis was exposed but she was wearing underwear. Her period is due to come this friday but today she's had spotting this is surely implantation isnt it. Im sorry for bothering you with recurring questions and I appreciate all the answers

Not necessarily is it implantation bleeding. That usually happens 7-10 days before her period, not a couple of days.

Give it time. If she's wearing her underwear it is unlikely she's pregnant.