Its gonna be long but please help before I'll lose my mind. Okay me and this girl had unprotected sex last month on Tuesday July 10th and we had sex again on Monday July 23(with protection) later that Monday she got her period. But she's irregular she always has light periods. She's over weight, her age is 14. Sunday August 12th that night she told me she had bleed light pinkish like humans lips color and I freaked out. I'm 16 by the way I didn't cum in her on July 10th its the pre-cum I'm worried about. So did I get her pregnant? Please write back.

Since she is irregular, this could be tricky. Has her bleeding been much lighter than it normally is? If so, has her period also been shorter than normal? If it's really light spotting for only 1 or 2 days, this could be a symptom of pregnancy. If not, it sounds like this could just be one of her normal periods. Does she have any other signs of pregnancy like tender breasts, fatigue, or having to pee a lot? If not, she is probably not pregnant (those symptoms tend to show up right away). Sorry about all the questions by the way... Just hope I can put your mind at ease :) Long story short, if it was only precum involved and this bleeding is her only symptom, the chances of her being pregnant are slim. The best thing that you can do is take a pregnancy test to be absolutely sure. In the future though, remember that precum does have the potential to impregnate a girl. Good luck!

Her period was normal 5 days. But she has the feeling to use the bathroom a lot, when she does she barley pees. This was like on last Sunday night. She says her breast doesn't hurt nor she hasn't been sleepy. I'm just hoping shes not pregnant( I know I should have kept it in my pants). What else you wanna know? I'll be more happy to reply.

There could be a possibility. But to e sure get a test.

I will thanks.

Is there anyway you could please answer to my question. It says pregnancy worries. It's very stupid.

I'm just scared so please answer.

If the bleeding lasted the full 5 days, then she probably isn't pregnant. The spotting that you get when you are pregnant, called implantation bleeding only lasts about a day or two. If she is as stressed out as you are about this situation, that could be causing her to feel like she has to pee often. If any of the other signs I mentioned start to come up or if you are still worried, there are lots of places to have a pregnancy test done confidentially. But like I said, the chances of her being pregnant at this point are very very small, so do the best you can to relax :)

Thank you so much!! You really helped but one more question, I thought when women frequently need to urinate its cause the baby is pushing the bladder but that's when she's 39 weeks? Or I'm wrong? Correct me :)

You are right! However, some women experience frequent urination in early pregnancy because of hormonal changes. It's just one of those things to look for if you think you might be pregnant. Glad I could help :)

Thank you so much!