My girlfriend had a 3-day bleeding at the beginning of this menstrual cycle. However, it is the 2nd day from the day we thought she would start her new cycle(have her period) and it has yet to arrive. In the middle of her cycle, she had spotting that lasted a day. She said it felt like she was going have a period.

We had sex with a condom during the first week, and a few days after the day she said she had that mid-cycle bleeding. On the first occasion(end of her first week), the condom-broke, but i noticed and replaced it right away. I didn't orgasm either time. Well actually I did but not when i was inside of her.

On the 21st day, about a week after her mid-cycle spotting, we had brief unprotected sex that did not end up with an orgasm. It lasted a few moments

Now, its August 1, and her last cycle began on July 2nd.

I need advice. Please help...

I thought I should mention that the 3-day period came 2 days later than we expected, and her last period before that came 3 days late. That 3-day late period was probably because she took Plan B and it messed with her hormones.

my girlfriend said her period was supposed to come yesterday and that she wasn't late up till that point, which i find weird but i guess she would noe what her period is like more than me. She said she some cramping yesterday but today no period. |: help plz