Hi. I am 48 year old and my problems date from a year ago. It all started with some rare headaches.
They were occurring about two times a week, but I thought they were caused with my stressful job and that’s why I took a long vacation.
I guess I was wrong because my headaches only become stronger and more severe.
I couldn’t determine what was causing them and that’s why I searched for medical help. I contacted my neurologist and he did some ultrasound testing. I'm waiting for results but he mentioned that it could be cause by some cerebral aneurysm. What kind of condition this really is?

I was diagnosed with cerebral aneurysm about seven years ago and I was operated. Now I don’t have any symptoms of it and my headaches disappeared.
I will share some detail about cerebral aneurism with you.
A brain aneurysm, also called a cerebral or intracranial aneurysm, is a weak bulge in the blood vessel in the brain. The bulge is similar to a bulge in an inner tube or a thin balloon.
It is unclear why a person develops a brain aneurysm.
Most severe symptoms of aneurysm are severe headaches. But there are much worse complications of it.
The worst complication is rupture of artery wall.
If aneurysms breaks open and bleeds into the brain, a stroke or death may occur. The only good thing about it is that operation will last only half an hour and it will relieve almost all your symptoms.