I had implanted cerebral titanium clips for I was diagnosed with brain aneurysm 2 months ago-I needed this surgery for the fact this condition was causing me terrible headaches affecting my mental outlook anyway conventional clips weren't used during my brain aneurysm surgery and since I am not familiar with these sort of things I haven't complained about it but still I would like to hear what are possible complications related to the fact that I had implanted cerebral titanium clips-I must stress I am doing fine but it’s been only 2 months after this cerebral titanium clips implantation-do you think I should be worried over this? Thanks!

No I don't think you should be worry regarding your cerebral titanium clips implanted-my mom had about the same surgery for she had some pretty much large sized ruptured aneurysms that were pressing her brain tissue causing her unbearable pain and she also ended up with cerebral titanium clips implantation and though there is always some risk of getting post op re bleeding nothing similar had happened. Anyway my mom is doing ok now since those headache symptoms are significantly reduced after those titanium clips are implanted and what is the best-titanium is sort of like most natural material that would fit human organism regarding its acceptance since its implantation causes the less common side effects.

I ruptured a brain stem aneurysm many years ago,I have hit my head recently,it is very painful, the neurologist at the hospital refused to perform an MRI because of my clip........why not,and what could be the trouble for diagnosis?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use