Can anyone tell me if a stomach aneurysm 3.3cm in size is considered small, medium or large?
I cannot find any info on the sizes of aneurysms...which size causes a need for alarm.
Thank you.

Aneurysms less than four centimeters in diameter can be safely monitored, and those bigger than six cm should usually be repaired. There is a gray area in the middle; treatment for these size aneurysms will depend on many factors, especially the degree of risk of the surgery for each particular patient.

I was just informed that my aunt has an aneurysm in her stomach c.m. 5.2 and she is 89 the doctor said that they are going to just watch it for a while to make sure that is does not get any larger. I am wondering is that save or they think that she is to old to tamper with it that she can live with it because it not bleeding.

hI EVERYONE LOOKING FOR SOME ANSWERS AS i AM TURNING OUT TO BE AN EMOTIONAL WRECK LOOKING FOR ANSWERS AND WONDER IF YOU CAN HEL ME. mY HUSBAND WAS DETECTED WITH AN ANNURYSM IN STOMACH 45MM, TOGETHER WITH A BLOOD CLOT, THIS WAS FOUND BYA CCIDENT AS HE WENT FOR HIS BLOOD AND URINE TEST AND THE URINE HAD ALBUMINE OF 618 SO THEY DID A ULTRA SOUND AND FOUND IT THEY HAVE SINCE DONE A SCAN, MY MOTHER IN LAW DIED LAST YEAR DUE TO AN ANURYSM THAT THEY WERE MONITORING WAS GOING TO HAVE AN OERATION IN JULY THIS YEAR WHEN IT REACHED 5.5 SHE WAS 83, HIS MATERNAL GRANDMA DIED OF THROMBOSIS, THE DOCTOR SAID THEY MIGHT NOT GIVE HIM BLOOD THINNERS AS THAT IS WHAT THEY NORMALLY GIVE I F SOMEONE HAS A CLOT, SO IT DISSOLVES, HE WAS ON ATACAND 53 MG, BUT AFTER THE URINE TEST AND RESSURE CHECK SAID THAT IT WAS HIGH SO THEY HAVE UT HIM ON COVERSYL 5 MG. YESTERDAY BLOOD RESSURE WAS 125 UON NINETY TODAY 155 UON 95, I AM SO WORRIED BECAUSE I FEEL SO HELLESS AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO .JUST WANT TO KNOIF ANY OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS ISSUE AND WHAT HAENED WHERE WAS THE ANEURYSM, DID IT HAVE CLOTS WHO WAS YOUR DOCTOR , HIS SECIALIST IS mR. ADRIAN LING IF ANYOF YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME ADVISE WILL BE GREATFUL. gOD BLESS YOU ALL , I KNOW OF EOLE WHO HAVE HAD ANEURYSM IN BRAIN AND HEAR T AND HAVE UNDERGONE OERATIONS ARE ARE DOING QUITE WELL mY HUSBAND IS A SMOKER ND HE DOES NOT TALK ABOUT IT MUCH AS HE KNOWS THAT I AM USET ksf AND BESSIE i HOE EVERYTHING IS OK WITH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK WILL RAY FOR YOU ALL