I am 35 years old mother of four young kids. I am worried that something is really wrong with me. I am experiencing constant headache. Maybe it is just related to stress of raising my kids. I know that I need to go to my doctor, but can you tell me more about headaches?

It could be related to the fact that you have so many things to do with your kids. However, I can not tell you what is wrong with you without an examination. You need to go to your doctor, because it is not normal that you have headaches constantly, as you said. A headache is a condition of mild to severe pain in the head. Sometimes upper back or neck pain may also be interpreted as a headache that is the second-most common form of local pain. Headaches have a wide variety of causes. They range from eyestrain to inflammation of the sinus cavities to life-threatening conditions such as encephalitis, brain cancer, meningitis and cerebral aneurysms. This is why it is important for you to go to your doctor. The most common type of headache is a tension headache and some people experience headaches when they are hungry or dehydrated. It is common to take painkillers such as aspirin, paracetamol or ibuprofen to relieve headaches but when they are taken too frequently, they can actually cause headaches.